Release Date: August 30, 2022
Assure iTERA 6.2.17.00
Precisely announces the release of Assure iTERA HA 6.2.17.00. This release provides either a new install or an upgrade from all previous service pack levels of iTERA 6.1 and 6.2.
Precisely encourages customers to stay current by upgrading to the latest release for Assure iTERA. Details of the fixes and new features contained within this release can be found in the associated ReadMe document.
Summary of Feature Additions or Changes
- Assure iTERA is now compatible with IBM i OS 7.5
- There are 15 fixes in this release, including:
- Improvements to constraint and trigger management
- Added the option to replace journal entry U-01 with entry U-BT
- In an upcoming service pack, all iTERA product libraries, and the LAKEVIEW library, will be changed to have their public authority set to *EXCLUDE. ACTION MAY BE REQUIRED ON YOUR PART to avoid any downtime or disruption to your operation. More detailed instructions will be provided in the future service pack(s) that contain these changes. To prepare for these upcoming changes, Precisely recommends a review of the following areas that may be affected:
- User profiles for users who need to access the iTERA and License Manager software, and their current authorities.
- User profiles used by any automated jobs or tasks which access ITERA or LAKEVIEW libraries and their current authorities.
- User and system library lists, job descriptions and user profile initial menu and initial program to make sure that iTERA installation libraries and LAKEVIEW libraries are not specified.
How to Download and Activate the Assure iTERA Software
Run the Install Wizard
on a Windows PC to install the software and apply license keys. Other options to install and apply license keys are documented in the Using License Manager
Minimum product version to upgrade from:
IBM i OS Levels supported:
Supported Windows OS for the Install Wizard:
- Windows® 10, Windows® Server 2016, Windows® Server 2012R2, Windows® Server 2019
- Run the PTF Check Utility to check for all recommended IBM i PTFs.