Precisely announces the release of Assure iTERA HA 6.2.18.00. This release provides either a new installation or an upgrade from all previous service pack levels of iTERA 6.1 and 6.2.
Precisely encourages customers to stay current by upgrading to the latest release for Assure iTERA. Details of the fixes and new features contained within this release can be found in the associated ReadMe document.
Please note: Product release announcements are now posted to the Assure iTera Product Announcements Forum through our Knowledge Communities.
· If you currently have a Precisely User Account, then you already have access to the Knowledge Communities. Your Precisely user account is the email address you use to access the Precisely.com web apps: Customer Community, Partner Community (Partners only), Precisely Ideas, or Knowledge Communities.
· After January 6, 2023, Product Announcements will only be posted in the Knowledge Communities, and the only emails sent out will be from the forums that you have joined and for which you have turned on notifications.
· Product release announcements will still be posted in the Assure iTERA Product Support Site
Summary of Feature Additions or Changes
· Improvements to object requesting E2OSR
· Added new 10.50 (IFSCTLU) parameter
· Added options in the Work with Constraints (4.24)
· There are 9 fixes in this release
· In an upcoming service pack, all iTERA product libraries, and the LAKEVIEW library, will be changed to have their public authority set to *EXCLUDE. ACTION MAY BE REQUIRED ON YOUR PART to avoid any downtime or disruption to your operation. More detailed instructions will be provided in the future service pack(s) that contain these changes. To prepare for these upcoming changes, Precisely recommends a review of the following areas that may be affected:
· User profiles for users who need to access the iTERA and License Manager software, and their current authorities.
· User profiles used by any automated jobs or tasks which access ITERA or LAKEVIEW libraries and their current authorities.
· User and system library lists, job descriptions and user profile initial menu and initial program to make sure that iTERA installation libraries and LAKEVIEW libraries are not specified.
· See Knowledge Article 000051533: CHKLIBREF utility to locate uses of Precisely libraries that will be affected by Public *EXCLUDE
· Customers Link
· Partners Link
How to Download and Activate the Assure iTERA Software
To access the software and license tools, you must have a Precisely (Customer or Partner) Community account established and have license entitlement.
To download the software: Use the Precisely Data Experience link.
Run the Install Wizard on a Windows PC to install the software and apply license keys. Other options to install and apply license keys are documented in the Using License Manager manual.
· Assure iTERA
· Service Pack 6.2.18.00
Minimum product version to upgrade from:
· iTERA Availability 6.1
IBM i OS Levels supported:
· 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5
Supported Windows OS for the Install Wizard:
· Windows® 10, Windows® Server 2016, Windows® Server 2012R2, Windows® Server 2019
· Run the PTF Check Utility to check for all recommended IBM i PTFs.
CHKIBMPTF for Customers
CHKIBMPTF for Partners