Data360 Analyze

View Only
  • 1.  Re-Order the Property Names under the Run Properties heading in the Properties box

Employee
    Posted 12-14-2018 11:29

Note: This was originally posted by an inactive account. Content was preserved by moving under an admin account.

In the Properties box I have two subareas - one is the Defaul Data Flow Group with Parameters. These parameters I can Move Up, Move Down, move To The Top, Delete and Edit. However in the Run Properties section below I only have the Edit and Delete. How do I reorder the parameters?

• 2.  RE: Re-Order the Property Names under the Run Properties heading in the Properties box

Employee
    Posted 01-02-2019 03:48

It is not currently possible to modify the order in which the Run properties are displayed. This is a roadmap candidate enhancement,

• 3.  RE: Re-Order the Property Names under the Run Properties heading in the Properties box

Posted 05-06-2020 00:18

Hi Adrian

Any update on when we could expect to see this (re-order Run Properties) in a D360 Analyze release?

Thanks

• 4.  RE: Re-Order the Property Names under the Run Properties heading in the Properties box

Employee
    Posted 05-06-2020 03:55

Hi Mario,

Unfortunately it's not possible to provide a timeframe as the feature enhancement is not allocated to a target release.