Data360 Analyze

View Only
  • 1.  Dataflow runtime status visibility to other dataflows

Posted 08-20-2019 04:21

If I have a bunch of dataflows scheduled to run on a D360 Server, is it possible for another dataflow to check the runtime status of those flows? 

I'm thinking of having some kind of monitor dataflow that can periodically check the status, and if any the flows fail, then send an alert or some such.

• 2.  RE: Dataflow runtime status visibility to other dataflows

Employee
    Posted 08-23-2019 07:18

You can use the Data3Sixty Analyze API to obtain a list of the execution states of scheduled runs. See the API documentation for your system in the integrated Help (see the 'System administration' -> 'API developer documentation' topic, follow the link and then see 'Get a list of execution plan states'). The documentation for the latest release also is online here

We have a roadmap candidate for the ability to generate notifications. This is expected to be available in Q1 2020.

• 3.  RE: Dataflow runtime status visibility to other dataflows

Employee
    Posted 01-13-2020 08:41

Data360 Analyze now supports Schedules and Runs collections in the Directory give a centralized view of all schedules and runs on the system which you have access to view. See the Scheduling topic in your Help documentation. The information is also available online for the latest version of the product here:

https://d3sa-preview.infogixsaas.com/docs/dist/help/Default.htm#i-scheduling/viewing-runs.htm