June 28, 2023
Precisely announces the release of patch 2022.1 S21 for Spectrum Technology Platform. This new patch provides an update to the 2022.1 version.
This is a required update that should be applied as soon as possible. The details of the updates are contained within the release notes.
Highlights of this patch
This patch release has the following updates:
· Spectrum 22.1 UAM CASS Cycle-O changes.
· New input and output options are added to UI for Delivery Point Validation (DPV).
· CASS extension date is extended to 2032.
· A new output field ValidZipFlag has been added as an enhancement to indicate whether the ZIP code is valid or not (Y or N).
Software and Release Notes Links
2022.1 S21 patch downloads
Click on the appropriate link for your platform to download and open the *.zip file for your version. (Windows was previously released on May 23, 2023)
· Download the 2022.1 S21 Red Hat Linux patch
· Download the 2022.1 S21 SUSE Linux patch
View the 2022.1 S21 patch release notes
If you would like technical assistance, please contact the Precisely Global Support team at http://support.precisely.comhttps://support.precisely.com/contact/.