Assure iOptimize Product Announcements

View Only

October 19, 2021 - Assure iOptimize 10 0 01 00 Release Notification

Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  October 19, 2021 - Assure iOptimize 10 0 01 00 Release Notification

Employee
    Posted 10-28-2022 11:18
    Edited by Morgan Sheibley 10-28-2022 11:17
    No replies, thread closed.

Release Date: October 19, 2021
    Assure iOptimize

Announcement

Precisely announces the release of Assure iOptimize 10.0.01.00. This release provides either a new install or an upgrade from all previous release levels of Assure iOptimize 9.0.

The Assure iOptimize 10.0.01.00 download provides the option to install version 10.0.01.00 of the Assure Unified Interface, on an IBM i platform. A separate download is available to install Assure Unified Interface 10.0.01.00 on a Windows platform.

Precisely encourages customers to stay current by upgrading to the latest release for Assure iOptimize.  Details of the fixes and new features contained within this release can be found in the associated ReadMe document.

Access to the Software Downloads

At this time, Precisely is transitioning from MySupport to the Precisely support portal.  For a temporary period of time, software download portals are not available.  In the meantime, the software can be downloaded via these links:

Summary of Feature Additions or Changes

• Java 8 is now required for Assure Unified Interface portal on IBM i platform.  The Assure Unified Interface no longer supports running with Java 7.
    • Minimum supported IBM i operating system version is now 7.2
    • Assure UI portal server is now version V10
    • No more service packs will be released for Assure iOptimize version 9.0.

Minimum Requirements

Products:
    • Assure iOptimize

Description:
    •  Minor Release 10.0.01.00

Minimum product version to upgrade from:
    • Assure iOptimize 9.0

Assure Unified Interface version:

Assure iOptimize Portal App version:

IBM i OS Levels supported:
    • 7.2, 7.3, 7.4

Tested browsers for the Assure Unified Interface:
    • Current versions of Chrome™, Firefox®, Internet Explorer 11 and greater, Edge, Safari

Supported Windows OS for the Assure Unified Interface Server on Windows:
    • Windows® 10, Windows® Server 2016, Windows® Server 2012R2, Windows® Server 2019 

Supported Windows OS for the Install Wizard:
    • Windows® 10, Windows® Server 2016, Windows® Server 2012R2, Windows® Server 2019

Dependencies:
    • Run the PTF Check Utility to check for all recommended IBM i PTFs.
                            CHKIBMPTF for Customers
                            CHKIBMPTF for Partners

Contact Information
    Assure iOptimize Product Enhancement Ideas – Review, comment, and vote on existing enhancement requests, and create new ones.

Any questions relating to this announcement should be directed to Dan Simms, Product Management Director, IBM I HA at dan.simms@precisely.com.