Automate

View Only
  • 1.  MIGO - Cursor field (GOITEM-CHARG Batch) is not enabled, or is missing from screen (SAPLMIGO 0001 Main Carrier Screen)

Posted 10-10-2023 05:02

I was trying MIGO for A07 Goods Issue - system return error message '' Cursor field (GOITEM-CHARG Batch) is not enabled, or is missing from screen (SAPLMIGO 0001 Main Carrier Screen)"

As I clicked 'next item' button the Batch field is not showing only after I input all other data the Batch field will be displayed.

------------------------------
    Kitty Xu
    Eli Lilly & Company

• 2.  RE: MIGO - Cursor field (GOITEM-CHARG Batch) is not enabled, or is missing from screen (SAPLMIGO 0001 Main Carrier Screen)

Employee
    Posted 10-13-2023 12:19

Hi Kitty

There are a number of reasons a field is not available. 

For example if you navigate into line item details to another tab and don't go back to the start.  SAP will remember you were on the 4th tab, and the script will expect to be on tab 1 and the fields will be missing.  Sometimes tcodes will collapse sections and the script won't know it and thus the field is missing, and sometimes it's based on options for a tcode.

I see you've posted a number of questions on MIGO.  Can you please:

(1) tell us what you're trying to do

(2) attach your script & potentially template (you can cleanse the data and just include a few rows) that you're having issues with

(3) try to run in debug mode and share a screen shot of where it's not working, plus any description of what you're seeing.

All of these will allow the community to better help you.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    Precisely Software Inc.

• 3.  RE: MIGO - Cursor field (GOITEM-CHARG Batch) is not enabled, or is missing from screen (SAPLMIGO 0001 Main Carrier Screen)

Posted 11-01-2023 23:31

Hi Sigrid,

The previous issue  '' Cursor field (GOITEM-CHARG Batch) is not enabled, or is missing from screen (SAPLMIGO 0001 Main Carrier Screen)" has been fixed.

Now I'm seeing another issue, actually I checked SAP the document was posted successfully. it's weird I'm receiving the error message.

And here's the log file 

ERROR  11:04:37,020  437ms Winshuttle.Core.SapHelper.Authorization.TransactionAuthorization.CheckWSUserAccess | Exception found in getting winshuttle rfc read access
    ERROR  11:17:21,103  1721ms Winshuttle.Core.ClientUtility.EncryptionHandler.DecryptString | Error in decrypting string :

Kitty Xu
    Eli Lilly & Company