Automate

View Only
  • 1.  IW31 order creation - Script error message "Batch inputs do not exist for screen (SAPLCOIH 3000) SAPLCOIH 0100"

Posted 14 days ago
      |   view attached

Hi team,

I'd like to create a script for the T-code IW31 (PM order creation), I proceeded using the recording method. It works but the problem appears when I try to execute, it creates successfully the first line but for the other lines I get the error message "Batch inputs do not exist for screen (SAPLCOIH 3000) SAPLCOIH 0100".

Any idea why ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Alain

------------------------------
    Alain Fracheboud
    SAP PM Admin
    Syngenta Crop Protection AG

• 2.  RE: IW31 order creation - Script error message "Batch inputs do not exist for screen (SAPLCOIH 3000) SAPLCOIH 0100"

Employee
    Posted 14 days ago

Hi Alain,

It simply means you script is lost - expecting to be on one screen with input fields but instead on another.  This will point to where it's lost:  (SAPLCOIH 3000) SAPLCOIH 0100

But you can also run in debug mode to see where it gets stuck.

Another option is to join the SAP Module Templates community and view this example to give you an idea on how to record this:  https://community.precisely.com/viewdocument/create-plant-maintenance-order?CommunityKey=e1f0c200-ca7e-46e7-b5c7-01855e5120c7&tab=librarydocuments

Alternately you can attach your script and file (please cleanse the data as needed), and we can take a look.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    Precisely Software Inc.

• 3.  RE: IW31 order creation - Script error message "Batch inputs do not exist for screen (SAPLCOIH 3000) SAPLCOIH 0100"

Posted 14 days ago

Hi Alain,

You could try using the Renew Session feature: https://customer.precisely.com/s/article/The-First-Record-Is-Uploading-Successfully-All-Other-Records-Are-Failing-360023690411

Shelby Murrell
    SAP Functional Lead
    MONSTER ENERGY
    [USA]

• 4.  RE: IW31 order creation - Script error message "Batch inputs do not exist for screen (SAPLCOIH 3000) SAPLCOIH 0100"

Posted 11 days ago

HI Shelby,
    Thank you so much, issue is solved using the the "renew session" feature.
    Regards
    Alain

Alain Fracheboud
    SAP PM Admin
    Syngenta Crop Protection AG