Automate

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Error occured while executing autorun request in worker. error in policy check.policy name

• 1.  Error occured while executing autorun request in worker. error in policy check.policy name

Posted 05-13-2024 23:18

We are using 20.3.2 Evolve Automate, when executing a query in a solution we receive an autorun request in worker, policy check. policy name error.  Has anyone experienced something similar with an autorun policy check policy name error?  If so, was the issue resolved?

------------------------------
    LAMONA JONES
    Global Master Data Manager
    Ascend Performance Materials Holdings Inc.
    Houston TX

• 2.  RE: Error occured while executing autorun request in worker. error in policy check.policy name

Employee
    Posted 05-14-2024 20:00
    Edited by Sigrid Kok 05-14-2024 20:01

Hi Lamona

Never ran into that error before, and I don't see it on the support site.  

I can suggest that whatever user you have running the script, they login and check the policies that apply to them.

Click on the user name on the top right and then click on My Policies in the APP that you are attempting to run it in.

Also, I would suggest you try to run the query interactively with that user name - from Studio or Excel or a Form - to ensure that you're not missing an error message.

You might also check the Evolve logs to see if it's calling out a specific policy.

Lastly if all else fails, I would suggest opening a support ticket to get help debugging your specific environment.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    Precisely Software Inc.