An update will be applied to D360 Govern DEV/UAT and Production environments today, Monday November 14th, at 5:00 p.m. EST.
The following issues were addressed in this update:
- Fixed an issue that was causing synonym relationship to not appear on asset detail page.
- Fixed an issue where fields appear in the wrong order when editing an asset.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the responsibilities filter from working correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing bulk load failure for child reference lists. Download a new template and create a new file to upload in order to see the fix.
- Fixed an issue causing bulk load failing to upload assets which are a child type.
- Fixed an issue where the Default recipient for workflow forms and emails setting was displaying as Administrators regardless of the selection.
If you would like technical assistance, please contact the Precisely Global Support at firstname.lastname@example.org