Automate

View Only
  • 1.  CS62 Change order BOM: Initial Screen

Posted 05-13-2024 18:26

In my case, the SAP team has added a pop up window at the end of saving. That standard and batch recording is unable to record. Although I am able to record in the GUI, I am finding it difficult to remove the necessary lines after I have positioned them. It is set to the line (Example line "17" of the BOM) when you pick the line to delete. The subsequent line to be deferred (e.g., the 24th line in the BOM) It will not be deleted. I'm trying to use the "If on index field" in the attachment to function as a position button so that I may move it to the required line and remove it without being limited by the line number in the BOM when I choose to delete it.

------------------------------
    Benjamin Kielas
    SAP DATA Manager
    Generac Power Systems, Inc.
    WAUKESHA WI

Attachment(s)

Txr
    CS62_20240513_162240.Txr   64 KB 1 version
    xlsx
    CS62_20240513_162240.xlsx   5 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: CS62 Change order BOM: Initial Screen

Employee
    Posted 05-14-2024 19:56

Hi Benjamin,

Am not 100% sure I know what you are trying to do, but thank you for sharing the script. :)

The Indexed IF is looking at the bom component, so please pass that up as your value in column G.  

Also, please include the delete action in your Indexed IF, so you're only deleting if you find a match.  Thus I would try including rows 15-18 inside the IF statement.

Also please run in debug mode to double check that the logic is doing what you intended.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    Precisely Software Inc.

• 3.  RE: CS62 Change order BOM: Initial Screen

Employee
    Posted 05-14-2024 20:04

PS:  Did you try to record in BATCH mode?  Sometimes that works around pop-ups, but not always.  

Sigrid Kok
    Precisely Software Inc.

• 4.  RE: CS62 Change order BOM: Initial Screen

Posted 05-16-2024 09:10
      |   view attached

Thank you for your help. I was able to make it work as you suggested to add in the BOM item number and delete item. With the added window for adding classification data the only working option was GUI scripting. If that window was not added Standard and or Batch would have worked for me.

Benjamin Kielas
    SAP DATA Manager
    Generac Power Systems, Inc.
    WAUKESHA WI