Assure QuickEDD Product Announcements

View Only

Assure QuickEDD 22.12.13 Release Notification

Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Assure QuickEDD 22.12.13 Release Notification

Employee
    Posted 12-19-2022 10:10
    No replies, thread closed.

Release Date: December 13, 2022

Assure QuickEDD 22.12.13

Announcement

Precisely announces the release of Assure QuickEDD V22.12.13. This release provides either a new install or an upgrade from previous versions of Assure QuickEDD.

Precisely encourages customers to stay current by upgrading to the latest release for Assure QuickEDD. Details of this release can be found in the associated Release Notes document.

Please note:  Product release announcements are now posted to the Assure QuickEDD Product Announcements Forum through our Knowledge Communities

·       If you currently have a Precisely User Account, then you already have access to the Knowledge Communities. Your Precisely user account is the email address you use to access the Precisely.com web apps: Customer Community, Partner Community (Partners only), Precisely Ideas, or Knowledge Communities

·       After January 6, 2023, Product Announcements will only be posted in the Knowledge Communities, and the only emails sent out will be from the forums that you have joined and for which you have turned on notifications.

Product release announcements will still be posted in the Assure QuickEDD Product Support Site

How to Download and Activate the Assure MIMIX Software

To access the software and license tools, you must have a Precisely (Customer or Partner) Community account established and have license entitlement.

To download the software: Use the Precisely Data Experience link.

Use Assure QuickEDD Installer to install the software. Once installed, use the command PMSYSCOD to apply license keys. Additional Install documentation is available on the Assure QuickEDD support page.

Summary of Feature Additions or Changes

·       This release includes 7 fixes.

·       IBM i 7.2 or higher is supported in this release.

Minimum Requirements

Products:

·       Assure QuickEDD

Description:

·        Service Pack V22.12.13

IBM i OS Levels supported:

·       7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5

Supported OS for the Graphical User Interface Server:

·       Any Windows or Linux version supporting Java 8

·       Any IBM i operating system supporting Java 8

Supported OS for the graphical Quick-Installer:

·       Any Windows or Linux version supporting Java 8

Dependencies:

·       Run the PTF Check Utility to check for all recommended IBM i PTFs

CHKIBMPTF for Customers

CHKIBMPTF for Partners

Support Links

Precisely Support

Assure QuickEDD Product Announcements - Join to receive product announcements

Assure QuickEDD Product Enhancement Ideas – Review, comment, and vote on existing enhancement requests, and create new ones.

Any questions relating to this announcement should be directed to Dan Simms, Product Management Director, IBM I HA at dan.simms@precisely.com.

------------------------------

------------------------------