MapInfo Pro Developers User Group

View Only

Welcome to the MapInfo Pro Developers community!  We are a group dedicated to the discussion and understanding of MapBasic and .Net MapInfoPro AddIn development. Bring your questions and ideas here. This group includes several members of the Pro development team from around the world.

Please feel free to start a discussion in the discussion tab or join in a conversation.

Product Information  Ideas Portal  MapInfo Community Downloads

Latest Poll

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Mayca It works a bit differently with the new layout designer window. Here's an example where I have a map with a single layer with a thematic. I'm creating a layout with a copy of this map, and I then add legends for the layers; the thematic and ...

• I already found the function Call SetRbnToolBtnCtrlLargeIcon(btnPuntoCoor, New_Uri("pack://legacyorigin:,,,/"& MI_ICON_CROSSHAIR Large", 0)) ------------------------------ Mayca González Pérez COMUNIDAD. AUT. REG MURCIA -------------------- ...

• Another thing, how can I put an image from the icon.def file as an icon to a button and not URI Dim btnPunto, btnPuntoCoor as This btnPunto = MICtrlCollAddStrStrInt(EielControlColPunt, "Punto", "Punto", ControlType_ToolButton) 'ControlTypes ...

Most Active Members (Last 30 Days)