MapInfo Pro Developers User Group

View Only

Welcome to the MapInfo Pro Developers community!  We are a group dedicated to the discussion and understanding of MapBasic and .Net MapInfoPro AddIn development. Bring your questions and ideas here. This group includes several members of the Pro development team from around the world.

Please feel free to start a discussion in the discussion tab or join in a conversation.

Product Information  Ideas Portal  MapInfo Community Downloads

Latest Poll

Latest Discussion Posts

• I did like this, hope this helps private void butSetSymStart_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { miSymbol sym = new miSymbol(); sym.setSymbolStyle(rwNet.P2PStartSym); _ application.RunMapBasicCommand("run ...

• We are converting some of our MapBasic forms using .NET. Is there a way to replicate the standard MapInfo PenPicker and BrushPicker controls in the .NET form world? ------------------------------ Jay Russell Lead Systems Analyst CENTERPOINT ENERGY ...

• No worries, Mayca, we have all been there where we can't see the forest for all the trees :-) And I should have checked my answer before posting it too. ------------------------------ Peter Horsbøll Møller Principal Presales Consultant | Distinguished ...

Most Active Members (Last 30 Days)