Assure DQ

View Only
  • 1.  In Perceive how to Import an Extracted AddHoc View and\or Report into the next Environment

Posted 01-21-2020 07:16

Hi

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I was able the extract and import my projects Data Entity, Data View and Extract Events from our Dev environment to QA successfully. 

I also was able to extract a copy of a Ad Hoc View and its related Report from our Dev environment into 2 separate zip files. By right clicking the Ad Hoc View \ Report in the repository then selecting extract from the sub menu. See Attached.

My Question is how do I Import the extracted Add Hoc zip file and Report zip file into the next environments repository i.e. QA?

There is no import option on the same sub menu as one would think :) See Attached.

We are Using Infogix V9.0 see attached about screen.

Attached files

Export_Menu Option.png
    Perceive_AboutUs.png

• 2.  RE: In Perceive how to Import an Extracted AddHoc View and\or Report into the next Environment

Employee
    Posted 01-23-2020 14:09

Note: This was originally posted by an inactive account. Content was preserved by moving under an admin account.

You can import files by going to Manage -> Server Settings from the Repository Viewer. In the option pane on the left you'll see "Import".

• 3.  RE: In Perceive how to Import an Extracted AddHoc View and\or Report into the next Environment

Posted 02-12-2020 04:47

Thank you Ryan.

I was able to follow your steps.

I successfully imported my adhoc views and reports.