Automate

View Only
  • 1.  VA01 - Update Prcing conditions

Posted 09-22-2019 15:27
    ​Creating a return order via VA01 and copying with reference.  Need to update an item on the conditions record and winshuttle does not recognize the key strokes to get to the line item.  There is no positioning on this screen.  Any thoughts on how to address this without using gui scripting?

Thanks!

• 2.  RE: VA01 - Update Prcing conditions

Employee
    Posted 09-23-2019 09:32
    Hi Tracy

Unless the pricing condition is always in the same place on all line items you want to update, it will require GUI scripting. 

Otherwise, there is a BAPI that will work.  If you'd like an example, just let me know, as I just created one for another customer.

Best Regards,
    Sigrid

------------------------------
    Sigrid Kok
    pse | Winshuttle North America

• 3.  RE: VA01 - Update Prcing conditions

Employee
    Posted 09-24-2019 10:21
    Hi All,

Received a PM asking me to post this.  While I can't respond to all PMs, I can share an example, if I have it, with the group to hopefully help multiple customers/partners.

I have a round trip attached:
    • a query to extract selected condition types from a range of sales orders.  I used the IN operator for condition type, so that you can extract multiple conditions for each line item.  I also used sales office, which was a requirement for one customer.  Feel free to modify to meet your needs.  For example, you could search for all open orders with a specific material on them.
    • a BAPI to make the updates to the conditions for the line items in a range of sales orders. 
    A few tips on the BAPI:
    • In the Logic_Switch table choose the COND_HANDL and make it a fixed value of X (just means you're working with condition types)
    • In table Order_Header_InX, choose UPDATEFLAG and make it U for update  (this field is not in Order_Header_In table)
    • in Conditions_InX, choose UPDATEFLAG and make it U for updates (this field is also not in Conditions_In table)
    • I deleted the loops around Conditions_InX and Conditions_In - making each update of a condition on a line item a separate post.  You can add a single loop around Conditions_In and Conditions_Inx if you want to loop around multiple conditions for each line item.
    • I made Conditions Counter fixed to "01", since I only had 1 of each condition.  Please update to meet your needs.

Hope this helps some of you.

Best Regards,
    Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    pse | Winshuttle North America

• 4.  RE: VA01 - Update Prcing conditions

Posted 09-24-2019 10:59
    Hi Sigrid,

thanks for sharing

Best Regards