Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  SSA 18.2 errors

Posted 10-02-2019 04:06

I have several problems with Spectrum server and SSA.

First, admin user keeps disabling itself over and over again after few minutes so I have to use enableadmin.bat constantly if I want to use this account.

Second, Spectrum WMS services don't work with any user. WMS, that was usable for all accounts, including guest account, yesterday, is unusable as it keeps logging error "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized)"

I haven't change any security setting since yesterday and furthermore, it should at least work for admin user even if there is something wrong with permissions for other users.

Recomendations?

------------------------------
    Mati Tee
    Ruumab OÛ
    Tartu

• 2.  RE: SSA 18.2 errors

Posted 10-02-2019 04:16
    Hi Mati, 

To ensure we can follow this correctly, please can I ask that you to submit a technical support call and then the team can investigate this further for you. @Eifion Pipe from our technical support team will ensure your support request is submitted to the engineering team accordingly. 

Thanks ​​

Andy d'Andilly
    Pitney Bowes Software Ltd
    HENLEY-ON-THAMES

• 3.  RE: SSA 18.2 errors

Employee
    Posted 10-03-2019 07:30
    Thanks Mati for raising your concerns with us!

My team is working on your query. They will update you regularly until resolved via the usual Software & Data Support case management channels.

Best wishes,
    Julia

Julia Steinecker
    Director Software & Data Support EMEA
    Henley-on-Thames