Data360 Govern

View Only
  • 1.  Allow Link field types for conditional routing between Workflow elements

Posted 11-18-2021 05:36

Hey

I might have requested this feature/enhancement once via email, but I cannot find it anymore.

Anyway, it is possible to use almost every field type for conditional routing between Workflow elements. Well, except for the type "Link". My Use Case: When a user submits a change request to a business term (which disposes of an asset field of type Link, to insert Websites), they may change that Link. In my Workflow, I would like to check whether an action field of type link has got content or not (operators 'is populated' and 'is not populated', to be precise). Right now, this is not possible and as a workaround I need the user to do some manual work, which is obviously undesired. This conditional filtering would be favourable for the Asset Field type Link as well as the Form Field type Link.

Could this be implemented?

Best

Jan

• 2.  RE: Allow Link field types for conditional routing between Workflow elements

Employee
    Posted 11-20-2021 05:20

Hi Jan,

I have create an enhancement request to be reviewed by product management ( reference : GOV-16392 ).

Matthew Kennedy