Automate

View Only
  • 1.  MM02 - Scrolling in sight "classification" to next field not possible

Posted 04-05-2022 03:38
    Hello,

I use the MM02 on the "Classification" view to add further entries to the next non-visible fields (scroll to the next page within the characteristics), next to the fields shown,  with a created script.

The script "jumps" not the non-visible fields.
    In the first 10 fields the entries are placed an the fields from 11 to 14 are not entered.

The script looks like this:

In the script I geht this error message:

Cursor field (RCTMS-MWERT Merkmalwert)(14) is not enabled, or is missing from screen (SAPLCLFM 1101 Clfy 99: vom Obj, Zuordnung Objekt zu Klassen und Bewertung)

Is it generally possible to scroll within a view?

Regards,
    Ioannis

------------------------------
    Ioannis Mananis |
    Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH |

• 2.  RE: MM02 - Scrolling in sight "classification" to next field not possible

Employee
    Posted 04-05-2022 13:50
    Hi Ioannis

Best way to record this is to use the binoculars to find the right characteristic row, which moves it to the top, and then update the value.  You can use a loop or map it to be flat, recording the lookup and update for each characteristic.  There's likely a template example in the template library

Alternately, you can make this work with a PAGE DOWN, but it's disabled on the top ribbon in SAP

So you have to edit the OK code to be =P++

Here's the first screenful with the page down ok code
    The next part got tricky.  For me, I had 13 characteristics.  It won't page down to make the next 3 at the top.  It pages down and they're the last 3, so at position (08), (09) and (10)

Then it will run properly.

Hope that helps,
    Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    PSE | Winshuttle NA

• 3.  RE: MM02 - Scrolling in sight "classification" to next field not possible

Posted 04-06-2022 02:13
    Hi Ioannis, mach es am Besten wie es Sigrid sagt und nutze das Fernglas. Das sucht dir den benötigten Eintrag, allerdings solltest Du im Vorfeld wissen, das es bei der Merkmalsuche ein kleines Problem gibt und zwar SAP: 
    Sollten sich die Merkmale ähnlich sein, tappst Du in die SAP Falle, denn daraufhin erscheint ein Pop-UP mit der Auswahl und selbst wenn Du hier dann erneut den Filter wählst, was die Sache auch wieder umständlicher macht, kannst du das gefilterte Merkmal nicht auswählen. 
    Also: Es ist wichtig das Merkmal vorher gut zu überlegen.

Gruß Matthias

Hier die Suche nach Lieferort
    Delivery Adress sample

Matthias Lautenschlaeger | PLM Assistant
    GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH |

• 4.  RE: MM02 - Scrolling in sight "classification" to next field not possible

Posted 04-06-2022 03:19

Hi Ioannis,

I would advice you to use a BAPI for this.

You don't have to check on which position the characteristic is you want to change, not even if those are grouped under tabs.
    And it give a better performance.

For change BAPI_OBJCL_CHANGE can be used.
    For working with classification several BAPI's are available.

Search for BAPI_OBJCL_* 

Jan van Asseldonk | Consultant
    CTAC | +31629078169

• 5.  RE: MM02 - Scrolling in sight "classification" to next field not possible

Employee
    Posted 04-06-2022 09:36
    Hi Ioannis

Glad you got it working!

And Jan is correct re the BAPI, but please be aware of a behavior in that SAP BAPI.  If you have 10 characteristics and only want to update 4, if you don't pass in values for all characteristics, it will blank them out.  So if you passed in 4 new values, it would blank out the other 6.  If you use the BAPI, do a GET for all characteristics, make the adjustments, and then use the CHANGE BAPI.

FYI,
    Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    PSE | Winshuttle NA

• 6.  RE: MM02 - Scrolling in sight "classification" to next field not possible

Posted 04-06-2022 05:38
    Hello all,

thank you all for your tips.
    Now it works for me.

I have used the binoculars to find the right characteristic row, which moves it to the top, and then updated the next values.

Many thanks Sigrid and all of you for your support!

Regards,
    Ioannis

Ioannis Mananis |
    Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH |