Data360 Govern

View Only
  • 1.  Help on Govern

Posted 05-16-2021 14:58

Hello,

We would like to have the ability to edit the links to guides available to users on the Govern help page. The user guides available are not the guides that we want people to view as we have prepared out our own training guides for users. It becomes confusing if a user checks the help section.

If there isn't an option to edit the links, then can we customise it so it can be removed?

Thanks

Suniti

• 2.  RE: Help on Govern

Employee
    Posted 05-21-2021 13:56

Note: This was originally posted by an inactive account. Content was preserved by moving under an admin account.

Hello Suniti,

As of now there is no option to edit the links in guides, we will check with Product Management team and regarding the customize option and will provide you update here. 

• 3.  RE: Help on Govern

Posted 05-24-2021 03:20

thanks Suhas

• 4.  RE: Help on Govern

Posted 05-24-2021 03:20

thanks Suhas

• 5.  RE: Help on Govern

Employee
    Posted 05-25-2021 13:23

Note: This was originally posted by an inactive account. Content was preserved by moving under an admin account.

Hello Suniti,

We already have the Enhancement to hide the Help guide menu. And there is an option to hide the User and Admin guide thru CSS , if you are okay I can give you the code so you can try in lower environments. 

Please let me know. 

• 6.  RE: Help on Govern

Employee
    Posted 05-25-2021 13:23

Hello Suniti,

We already have the Enhancement to hide the Help guide menu. And there is an option to hide the User and Admin guide thru CSS , if you are okay I can give you the code so you can try in lower environments. 

Please let me know. 

• 7.  RE: Help on Govern

Posted 05-25-2021 22:32

Hi Suhas,

I would like to try it.

Can you send the code ?

Thank you

JP

• 8.  RE: Help on Govern

Posted 05-26-2021 00:32

Yes, please send us the information, thank you

• 9.  RE: Help on Govern

Employee
    Posted 05-26-2021 09:26

Hello Suniti and Jean, 

You can use the following in the Admin-> branding menu to hide this and please make sure that you need to test this each release and make sure it works as there is no guarantee it will still work. 

Here is the code :

d3s-header-help > span > div.header-help.search-child.header-profile-panel > ul > li:nth-child(1) > div{
    display:none !important;
    }d3s-header-help > span > div.header-help.search-child.header-profile-panel > ul > li:nth-child(2) > div{
    display:none !important;
    }

Screen print attached: