MapInfo Pro

View Only
  • 1.  Why is it so hard to buy MapInfo Advanced?

Posted 05-18-2018 17:40

I've been trying to get a license for Advanced for 2 weeks. I tried calling PB sales directly, I've left multiple messages, I've never received a callback. I went through a 3rd party vendor, placed the order on 5/11 and my vendor is telling me they have not received anything from PB despite us following up each day. I literally have nowhere else to turn, I can't get anyone on the phone. Is this just the new norm under PB management? Or is there something I'm missing here. This level of disengagement from Mapinfo under the PB regime is disturbing.

• 2.  RE: Why is it so hard to buy MapInfo Advanced?

Posted 05-18-2018 14:08

Ali that is unacceptable and I apologize. I will follow up with the team to understand what is going on and it will be corrected. We strive to make it easier to purchase our products, not more difficult. Thank you for raising this issue.

• 3.  RE: Why is it so hard to buy MapInfo Advanced?

Posted 05-18-2018 14:10

Clarence,

I appreciate your attention. The order should be under my partner's name, Christa Rickard, and our company Claro Consulting.

• 4.  RE: Why is it so hard to buy MapInfo Advanced?

Posted 05-18-2018 14:11

Thank you, this is helpful.

• 5.  RE: Why is it so hard to buy MapInfo Advanced?

Posted 05-18-2018 15:26

Clarence, thanks for your help. We have our software now, I appreciate you stepping in here. Cheers.

• 6.  RE: Why is it so hard to buy MapInfo Advanced?

Posted 05-19-2018 07:53

Great to hear, thank you Ali.