store.pbinsight.com

Rebecca Marks

Rebecca Marks06-04-2018 23:36

Monica Di Martino

Monica Di Martino07-03-2018 08:03

• 1.  store.pbinsight.com

Employee
    Posted 05-29-2018 08:35

SSA product team is working on 12.2.1 patch, which is planned to be released soon. One of the items team is working on is to support "Editing templates that were generated using newly released designer (Template Designer)"

The new "editing feature", would require template to table mapping file, for a template to be visible for editing in the designer. Post the patch is available, this information would be autogenerated and maintained in a JSON file. For templates generated before patch, please start maintaining the mapping in any text file. This information would be required post patch and would make template editable

Here is the example

{

"/Demo/Tab_Data/Building": [

{

"templateName": "Template1",

"timeStamp":,

"isDefault": false

},

{

"templateName": "Template2",

"timeStamp":,

"isDefault": false

}

]

}

Update 03rd Jul,18 - Patch is now available for download http://store.pbinsight.com/promo/4915916300

As mentioned above, for ensuring listing of old templates for editing in "Template Designer", please add the mapping of template and corresponding table in the below mentioned file (if file is not available at below location, you can create one).

customerconfigurations\analyst\theme\templatecomponents\tableTemplateMappings.json

• 2.  RE: store.pbinsight.com

Posted 06-04-2018 23:36

Great!

• 3.  RE: store.pbinsight.com

Posted 06-26-2018 07:23

Great, but when the patch will be available ??

• 4.  RE: store.pbinsight.com

Posted 06-27-2018 12:03

Hello David, yep, Great! SSA 12.2 S01 patch with new features like the custom templates editable with the Template Designer, is planned to be released very soon. We let you know at the beginning of next week (starting with July 2nd)

• 5.  RE: store.pbinsight.com

Posted 06-28-2018 07:27

Hi Monica.

Thanks for this information. Do you have the list of news, fixed bug in this patch??

Thanks.

• 6.  RE: store.pbinsight.com

Posted 07-03-2018 03:49

Hi @David POUTIER? , the SSA 12.2 S01 (12.2.1) has been released on June 29th. You will find the list in the Release Notes document. If you don't get the link to the PB e-store, please, contact Charles or me. Keep in touch David!

• 7.  RE: store.pbinsight.com

Posted 07-03-2018 04:38

Hi Monica

Vikram provided me the setup for SSA 12.2.1 I have ?installed it with succes.

First tests: Loading first page, seems to be faster, for IE, Chrome and Firefox. Good

Thanks.

• 8.  RE: store.pbinsight.com

Posted 07-03-2018 04:42

Hi David, yes, it is! The important is to clear the browser cache before using SSA 12.2.1. Cheers

• 9.  RE: store.pbinsight.com

Posted 07-03-2018 08:03

thanks @Rahul Mahajan? !

• 10.  RE: store.pbinsight.com

Posted 07-03-2018 20:00

Hi David,

Did you do an upgrade or are you doing a brand new install/new to SSA?

Regards,

Tony?

• 11.  RE: store.pbinsight.com

Posted 07-04-2018 03:43

Hi Tony

I did an upgrade from SSA 12.2 to 12.2.1.

Regards.

David?

• 12.  RE: store.pbinsight.com

Posted 07-04-2018 20:13

Thanks David...

We recently upgraded from V12.1 to V12.2 however had to roll back due to issues in greatly increased time swapping between 'maps' as well as issues/behavior in the Legend/Layers list. I hope these are resolved in the latest patch as we are wanting to move forward. Keen to hear anything on real user experiences not just about extra functionality but about bug fixes as well..

Tony

• 13.  RE: store.pbinsight.com

Posted 07-06-2018 04:27

Hi Tony

I have not notified increased time swapping between 'maps', but i will check for future.

?Perhaps, the layer size are huge. In this case, for huge table (with a lot of big polygons) we have cliped polygons in little polygons. But this is adapted for special datas (for exemple using for cosmetic).

We have also little problems with Legend/Layers list (not bloking, but restrictive) , but we made the choice to bypass.

Our big issue, is that we can not add a "tierce tiling layer" from  our other Spectrum Spatial Server ! (which is a shame)

David

• 14.  RE: store.pbinsight.com

Posted 07-06-2018 09:37

Tony, to finish on swapping, we notified that it was not too long with Chrome (5-6s), it's correct with Firefox (9-10s), but it's too long with IE : 10-15s.

David

• 15.  RE: store.pbinsight.com

Posted 08-31-2018 05:40

Hi @David POUTIER?  @Tony Jordan? We released a new patch SSA 12.2 S02. Have you installed it? The swapping between maps time is decreased a lot - also in IE. Have a look please

• 16.  RE: store.pbinsight.com

Posted 09-02-2018 21:58

Hey Monica,

We will be retrying the V12.2 + all latest patches? this Friday, so fingers crossed all goes well. I shall report back to all here on our results, as I believe many will be keen on seeing the feedback.

Tony