MapInfo Pro

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I don't have the Raster module activated and came across this error: (mapinfoproraster.mb:76) unhandled exception in external method Any idea what it might be?

• 1.  I don't have the Raster module activated and came across this error: (mapinfoproraster.mb:76) unhandled exception in external method Any idea what it might be?

Posted 10-15-2018 23:50

• 2.  RE: I don't have the Raster module activated and came across this error: (mapinfoproraster.mb:76) unhandled exception in external method Any idea what it might be?

Employee
    Posted 10-16-2018 00:11

Hi Maria,

Could you please confirm your license is the one for MapInfo Pro Advanced?

Regards,

Shweta

• 3.  RE: I don't have the Raster module activated and came across this error: (mapinfoproraster.mb:76) unhandled exception in external method Any idea what it might be?

Posted 10-16-2018 00:29

Hi Shweta.

No, I don't, no one in my team has, that's why I don't understand why one of them is getting this error.

• 4.  RE: I don't have the Raster module activated and came across this error: (mapinfoproraster.mb:76) unhandled exception in external method Any idea what it might be?

Employee
    Posted 10-16-2018 01:15

You can go to the Backstage > Licensing section and see the License type and Pro version.

I will need a few more details to see why you are getting this error. The error you mention here is coming from MapBasic, probably the Raster mbx is not loading.

Can you confirm if you are able to load any other external mbx?

Regards,

Shweta

• 5.  RE: I don't have the Raster module activated and came across this error: (mapinfoproraster.mb:76) unhandled exception in external method Any idea what it might be?

Posted 10-16-2018 01:26

I'm not having the issue, it's one of my team colleagues.

Might have to get back to you on if she can load other mbx. I assume she can, we did that a few days ago with the Coordinate Extractor.

Our version of MapInfo is V16.0.3 Release build 304