Data360 Govern

View Only
  • 1.  Force recalculation of Governance Scores

Posted 04-15-2021 06:33

I've recently switched our Business Term governance scores to stop using the old Analyze (external) flows and use the internal scoring. I want to force the business terms to recalculate their score, to check that the internal scoring is working as expected, but haven't found a way of doing this other than making a change on a field being calculated for a single term. 

Is there a way of forcing all the scores to be recalculated? I've tried the three "rebuild" options available in the settings, but they're not doing anything. 

• 2.  RE: Force recalculation of Governance Scores

Posted 04-19-2021 02:08

I figured a workaround for this - using the bulk uploader to "update" an field on all our existing business terms with the current value. This forced a recalculation without changing the data, though it did show on the home screen that the assets had been modified.  

• 3.  RE: Force recalculation of Governance Scores

Employee
    Posted 04-22-2021 13:58

Note: This was originally posted by an inactive account. Content was preserved by moving under an admin account.

Hello Gavin,

Apologize for the delay. You can use the Recalculate PUT API under Scoring tab in swagger page by giving measure and allocation ID.