Assure DQ

View Only
  • 1.  "Remove Ownership" button for individual transaction items

Posted 11-23-2020 10:52

Below is a request from one of our BL user groups of the Infogix system installation at US Bank.  They consider the criticality of this request for their work to be low for them.

• 2.  RE: "Remove Ownership" button for individual transaction items

Employee
    Posted 11-23-2020 12:52

Note: This was originally posted by an inactive account. Content was preserved by moving under an admin account.

An enhancement has been opened for this.

• 3.  RE: "Remove Ownership" button for individual transaction items

Posted 11-23-2020 14:06

Ryan, just trying to understand your comment a little better; does it mean your company is planning to add this feature in a future release or is merely starting some sort of review process of our request or what?

I ask as I'd opened a couple of other enhancement requests over the last couple of months and never got a reply of this type or any other to acknowledge or indicate what, if anything, is planned re. those.  

I guess I took that to mean they still needed to be reviewed in some manner but now I'm not so sure.  Maybe your comment was given because this request was already submitted by other  customers and previously reviewed and decisioned by your company; if so, please say so.

Just trying to understand how your company processes these enhancement requests left on this forum

• 4.  RE: "Remove Ownership" button for individual transaction items

Employee
    Posted 11-23-2020 15:14

Note: This was originally posted by an inactive account. Content was preserved by moving under an admin account.

In the past, we didn't always reply when creating enhancement requests; now; we're trying to always let customers know when an enhancement is created. The other enhancements you opened already have enhancements submitted for them.