Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  Print template won't print map frame border

Posted 06-05-2018 03:40

I have set up some new print templates, and despite selecting a solid border style, and it being noted as solid in the print template xml, it doesn't display in the print preview or print to PDF.

Any ideas?

• 2.  RE: Print template won't print map frame border

Posted 06-08-2018 10:58

Hi @Rebecca Marks? , thanks. Yes, we know about this issue. We will let you know when it will be fixed. In the mean time I would suggest you to create a transparent Rectangular with a solid colored border style around the map frame into the printing template in SSA Admin Console.

• 3.  RE: Print template won't print map frame border

Posted 06-11-2018 19:28

OK will do! Thanks

• 4.  RE: Print template won't print map frame border

Posted 06-11-2018 20:01

No, that is absolutely no good! With a clear rectangle over the top you lose the ability to scroll or zoom in the print preview.

There is no option to reorder the objects.

• 5.  RE: Print template won't print map frame border

Employee
    Posted 06-12-2018 03:47

@Rebecca Marks? , this is not ideal - but as a work around (until the issue is fixed)- you can draw vertical and horizontal lines around your map. While doing so- please make sure you use exact dimensions in the input field to align the lines properly with your map. This would let users interact with map and you can get the expected output.

• 6.  RE: Print template won't print map frame border

Posted 06-13-2018 18:47

Oh thanks! Yes that should do for now, I'll have a look at that a bit later today