Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  How to get full Table reports in AdminConsole

Posted 06-14-2019 13:13
    Hi,

SSA Admin Console provides the option of getting nice reports for Maps and Tables, which is a good way to track unused resources in the repository. However, while Maps reports provide a table in a single page that can be easily exported, Table reports are split in many sub-pages -each page 100 items long- which can only be exported by going through each of them one by one.

Is there a way of getting full table reports in one go, so you can get a single file in one click, either by using this reports tool or by accessing the repository from somewhere else?

Table reports
    tables
    Thanks,

------------------------------
    Miquel Roy Sunyer
    Kirklees Council
    HUDDERSFIELD

• 2.  RE: How to get full Table reports in AdminConsole

Employee
    Posted 06-18-2019 04:46
    Hi Miquel,

I agree that it would be great to export all the pages while exporting\printing.
    I got to know that only 100 records at a time can be exported\printed and this is not supported at the moment.
    With 2019.1, I suppose Admin console will be deprecated and the features will be moved within SSA\Spatial manager.

Would you like to log this as an idea?
    I have shared how you can share an idea with the Product Management:
    http://support.pitneybowes.com/SearchArticles/VFP05_KnowledgeWithSidebarHowTo?id=kA180000000CeqSCAS&popup=false&lang=en_US

Thanks,

Ruchi Mishra
    Pitney Bowes Australia Pty Ltd
    Melbourne