Data360 Govern

View Only
  • 1.  Re-assignment email is not working from the "Send form email" option on a Form node.

Posted 11-13-2020 08:09

When using the re-assignment feature of the From node in a Workflow, documentation states that an email should be sent on each re-assignment that happens. This does not seem to be working for us.

We tested the admin feature of bulk re-assign from one user to another user and that did send the notification to the new assigned data steward.

Is there currently a bug with "Send form email" checkbox option on the Form node, where its not notifying the new re-assigned users?

Maybe we have configured our workflows wrong? 

We have several workflows in our UAT environment and I have ensured all Form nodes do have the "Send form email" option checked. 

Highlighted in yellow the text which does not seem to be working for us.

• 2.  RE: Re-assignment email is not working from the "Send form email" option on a Form node.

Employee
    Posted 11-13-2020 08:29

Hi Patrick,

We'll clarify the documentation.  It's meant that any time a new form, not a reassigned form, is triggered an email is sent.   That being said, it's a known issue that reassigning from the Form itself doesn't currently send an email.    Is reassigning the Form to a different user something that happens often in your workflows?  Checking to help prioritize correcting this issue.

Thanks,

Mandy Bank 

• 3.  RE: Re-assignment email is not working from the "Send form email" option on a Form node.

Posted 11-13-2020 09:08

We use this for all our workflows. Re-assignment is something we do a lot.

• 4.  RE: Re-assignment email is not working from the "Send form email" option on a Form node.

Employee
    Posted 11-13-2020 09:25

Ok, thanks for your feedback.  When I get an update on when this will be addressed I will let you know.

Thanks,

Mandy