MapInfo Pro

View Only
  • 1.  Layout Layer Transparency - PDF

Posted 07-17-2020 04:55
    Edited by Richard Sherman 07-17-2020 04:56
    ​Dear All,

I am creating some new layouts however I am finding that when the layer has translucency applied then it does not produce the exactly the same colours when I print as PDF - for example the colours when changed to 50% translucency looks fine when on the Layout Window but when I have created the PDF, the legend of the PDF changes colour? Therefore surely the translucency that you apply should also apply to the Legend colours when the PDF is created?

Thanks

Richard

------------------------------
    Richard Sherman
    United Kingdom

• 2.  RE: Layout Layer Transparency - PDF

Employee
    Posted 08-05-2020 04:47
      |   view attached
    Hi Richard

I tried creating a layout in MapInfo Pro v2019 where my layer had a translucency of 50%.
    The translucency was reflected in the legend in the layout and I also think it is nicely reflected in the PDF created.
    I  have attached the resulting PDF

Are you not seeing the same or do you think the colors aren't aligned between the map and legend?

Thanks

Peter Horsbøll Møller
    Distinguished Engineer
    Pitney Bowes Software & Data

Attachment(s)

pdf
    Transparent Vector Layout.pdf   4.36 MB 1 version

• 3.  RE: Layout Layer Transparency - PDF

Posted 08-22-2020 07:24
    Hi Peter - many thanks for your reply. I think I might have resolved this issue now as for some reason it might have just been because I had one layer over the top of another but I have used the set target as to remove the section I didn't need - but thanks for your reply.

Richard Sherman
    United Kingdom