Other Software and Data

View Only
  • 1.  Is there a MapXtreme upgrade release planned for anytime in 2022?

Posted 02-08-2022 10:03
    Hello,

I have several core applications that depend on MapXtreme.  Our business usually gets very busy mid-March, so I was just curious if there was any MapXtreme release(s) planned for 2022?   The latest version is MapXtreme v 9.2 (as far as I understand). 

The website has not been very forthcoming when discussing or promoting MapXtreme (unless I am missing it somewhere).  Therefore, any information would be greatly appreciated as I try to map out my next couple months of work with the MapXtreme software.

Thanks in advance.

------------------------------
    Nicholas Evanish

• 2.  RE: Is there a MapXtreme upgrade release planned for anytime in 2022?

Posted 05-04-2022 07:35
    Hello Nicholas,
    Firstly I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Max & I am the Product Manager for both MapXtreme and Spectrum Spatial TrueView, having moved from my previous role as a Principal Professional Service Consultant into Product and Engineering last year.

Although development on MapXtreme (v9.4 being the latest) is beginning to slow, there is still a release planned this year.  We wish to ensure the small backlog of bugs is addressed, compatibility with the latest Microsoft OS, SQL server and development IDE's is obtained and potentially some minor map interaction enhancement if time permits.  The release is anticipated to be complete within six months but I will be certain to advise once we firm up the date.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have further questions via max.ainscough@precisely.com

Regards,

Max Ainscough
    Precisely Software Pty Ltd
    Shelton CT

• 3.  RE: Is there a MapXtreme upgrade release planned for anytime in 2022?

Posted 06-02-2022 11:27
    Max,

Do you have a month in mind when the new MapXtreme 9.4 will be made available?    

I am trying to map out the rest of the year to determine if my applications should upgrade to MapXtreme 9.3 or 9.4?

Thanks for your help.

Nicholas Evanish