Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  Refresh map cache

Posted 03-07-2020 16:26
    Edited by Ott Koik 03-07-2020 17:26
    Hi!

I have an issue with refreshing map cache after upgrading to Spectrum/SSA 2019.1.
    I have several projects with custom angular components with corresponding rest services to add new features to map and save these to database. The problem is that after saving new features to database, they are not displayed correctly - they only appear on some zoom levels and doesn't disappear after deleting, etc. With previous versions, setting Max. Cache Time (sec) field in Business maps settings to 0 was enough to solve this problem. Unfortunately, this doesn't work in new version.
    Is there anything else I can do? I know that I can add function to my extensibility components to do refresh layers, but is there any easier solution?

------------------------------
    Ott Koik
    Ruumab OÛ
    Tartu

• 2.  RE: Refresh map cache

Posted 03-12-2020 10:58
    Hi Ott, I have asked the engineering team to verify this and we consider it to be a bug. 

It seems the Analyst application is not honouring the fact that the cache time was set to zero for the table being edited. Can you please also raise this via technical support to create a case for it, so we can track it via normal channels. In the meantime we will work on fixing this bug.

Thanks

Mustafa Ismail
    Product Architect
    Pitney Bowes
    London UK

• 3.  RE: Refresh map cache

Posted 03-12-2020 11:24
    Thank you for your answer and we will raise this issue via support.

Ott Koik
    Ruumab OÛ
    Tartu