Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  SSA Info Template Options

Posted 09-19-2018 07:04

Hi there guys, a couple of questions.

1. Can you still use the older CSS/HTML templates in V12.2?
    2. Can you edit a template in V12.2 once it has been created using the Template Designer?

Thank you in advance.

Tim

• 2.  RE: SSA Info Template Options

Employee
    Posted 09-19-2018 03:30

Hi Tim,

1. Once you upgrade to SSA 12.2 from any previous releases, the earlier custom templates will no longer be supported. You are requested to create new templates using the Template Designer and then assign them again to the specific tables of a map configuration in Admin Console. However, the installer will take a backup of earlier custom templates so that you can review them while creating the new templates.
    2. With SSA 12.2 S01, Template Designer allows editing templates generated by designer. Templates that can be edited are listed in the designer. This feature is not available in V12.2. Please refer to the release notes (http://support.pb.com/help/analyst/12.2S01/spectrum_spatial_analyst_release_notes.pdf) for more information.

Regards,

Vishwas

• 3.  RE: SSA Info Template Options

Posted 09-19-2018 03:37

Hi @Tim Warfe? I would suggest to download and read this pdf. Any questions, please, let us know.

https://li360.pitneybowes.com/LI360/s/feed/0D58000004OnpKzCAJ

• 4.  RE: SSA Info Template Options

Posted 09-19-2018 18:59

@Monica Di Martino? , how can I tell if I have all of the latest patches for SSA 12.2, LIM, and Spectrum Platform installed? Where can I download from??

• 5.  RE: SSA Info Template Options

Posted 09-20-2018 03:13

Hi @Tim Warfe? 

About Spectrum and LIM. You should see the rls files on the Spectrum installation folder. You can download the Spectrum platform and LIM latest 12.2 patches from the link here below. I would suggest to install patch S05 (for LIM). The Spectrum patches are in the Spectrum support documentation, see Release-Notes and Updates under the title on the top left.

http://support.pb.com/help/spectrum/ProductUpdateSummary/index.html#ProductUpdateSummary/source/SummaryTable-12.2.html

About SSA. You should receive the latest setup and/or the 2 new patches SSA 12.2 S01 and S02 from our fullfillment. If you didn't receive them - please - contact your PB account and/or send me an email.

• 6.  RE: SSA Info Template Options

Posted 09-20-2018 03:20

Hi @Tim Warfe?  about moving your SSA map information custom templates to the new 12.2 release we might support you on this. If you need help, please, ask your questions here in LI360 Community or send our software technical support an email with the files/questions (you might add me in cc)

• 7.  RE: SSA Info Template Options

Posted 09-20-2018 17:23

Hi @Monica Di Martino? ,

What is included in patch S02 for SSA and how do we keep up with the latest patches? I have checked https://www.pitneybowes.com/us/support/products/software/spectrum-spatial-analyst-support.html but this only has release notes up to S01.

I have recently helped a client with the S01 patch and thought the next release was due in November?

• 8.  RE: SSA Info Template Options

Posted 09-21-2018 03:10

Hi @James Nolet? ,

This release 12.2 S02 of Spectrum Spatial Analyst improves map load time in two cases :

1. Where a user browses to Analyst and then logs in to see the map, and

2. When switching map configurations within Analyst.

The improvement is most noticeable when using a modern browser such as Chrome

or Firefox.

I suggest you to install this patch. Instructions are into the Release Notes here attached.

Yes, the SSA roadmap says the next release will be out at the end of November.

• 9.  RE: SSA Info Template Options

Posted 09-21-2018 04:05

Thanks @Monica Di Martino? , much appreciated.

A specific online location that provides this information would be nice, but I'll try to keep up!

• 10.  RE: SSA Info Template Options

Posted 09-25-2018 04:00

You're welcome James.

Take care there is a new Spectrum LIM patch 12.2 S17 to install. It has a dependecy on patch S15