Other Software and Data

View Only
  • 1.  StreetPro Traffic sample dataset question.

Posted 07-26-2018 18:25
      |   view attached

Hello, 

I’m playing with StreetPro Traffic data sample available from MarketPlace and one inquiry came up and I’m wondering if you could shed some light ? 

Question is = why there are a lot of duplicates ? 

Let me bring some more… I get that some feature_id as 2 different value for VAL_DIR, so it’s expect to get 2 feature_id. What I don’t get is why there are duplicates when the VAL_DIR value is the same, and all other fields of the feature_id are 100% the same. It’s a complete copy, or second instance of the same feature_id. This is what I would like to understand. 

I've attached an example of what I'm referring to.

Look forward to your reply, regards.

• 2.  RE: StreetPro Traffic sample dataset question.

Posted 07-30-2018 09:28

@Daniel Edwards? and @Thomas McKean? , any thoughts?

• 3.  RE: StreetPro Traffic sample dataset question.

Posted 07-31-2018 18:45

Sebastien, @Daniel Edwards? is working with engineering on this and will get you some info tomorrow. Thanks for reporting it.

• 4.  RE: StreetPro Traffic sample dataset question.

Employee
    Posted 08-01-2018 09:02

Hi @Sebastien Cote? ? I'm the product manager for StreetPro Traffic and my engineering team and I have started to look at this for you. A couple of questions:

• Which country data are you looking at?
    • What are you trying to do in the flow you shared?
    • Are you using a StreetPro Road network with the traffic data? If so which one?

I'm very keen to hear any feedback you have as you play with the product as we are currently working on the next iteration of StreetPro Traffic which will have some significant changes to make it easier to use out of the box.

Thanks

Dan