MapInfo Pro

View Only
  • 1.  Issue registering for Geocoding Service

Posted 10-18-2018 12:55

PB took 5 days to respond being unable to register for geocodingservice. Tried to log Pro service call and server was not available at this time. No response to emails to support@pb.com Data & Software Marketplace page is blank. What is going on at PB

• 2.  RE: Issue registering for Geocoding Service

Community Manager
    Posted 10-18-2018 10:54

Hi Keith,

I apologize for the delay in response from the PB team. I believe part of the delay may be that the support@pb.com email does not go to the software support team. In the future, you'll want to email software.support@pb.com in order to open a case and get the fastest resolution.

One of the members of the Pro Team, @Joerg H? should be able to help you out with whatever questions you have.

Again, I apologize for the delay.

Thank you,

Sydney Lawton

Community Manager

• 3.  RE: Issue registering for Geocoding Service

Community Manager
    Posted 10-18-2018 14:16

Hi Keith,

@Joerg H? is having difficulty getting in to Li360 today, however he did write a response for you:

"Hi Keith,

I can confirm that we had some issues with the geocoding server but theses should be already solved. Please try to setup your account again and let me know if you still run into any issues."

He also created a support case and you should have an email from him already at this point. Please let me know if you have not heard from him yet and I will track down the case for you.

Thanks,

Sydney