Assure DQ

View Only
  • 1.  Is Infogix compatible with Dynatrace (OneAgent)

Posted 08-24-2020 09:49

One of my customers asked:  "... reaching out on behalf of the Analytics Data Solution Train to see if your team has any plans to instrument the Infogix servers with the latest version of Dynatrace (OneAgent)?'   

• 2.  RE: Is Infogix compatible with Dynatrace (OneAgent)

Employee
    Posted 08-24-2020 10:29

We don't integrate directly with monitoring tools within our property files, but you can still setup monitoring tools to monitor our products. There are some external (as in, not Infogix-hosted) instances that have monitoring setup within them. I found a few hits in tickets where users have asked about Dynatrace specifically. Some of the context suggests that Dynatrace was already setup with our products too, but there weren't any details shared about how it was setup nor what their user case is. I'll share this post with some of those users to see if we can get some more details.

• 3.  RE: Is Infogix compatible with Dynatrace (OneAgent)

Posted 08-24-2020 10:36

In our shop, we have infogix assure and insight 9.2 and 9.3 and Data 360 DQ+ 3.3. All redhat and AIX servers have dynatrace monitoring software. It seems to work with the infogix suite based on our setup. 

The only issue we had about it is related to Insight servers. A dynatrace rum feature had to be disabled for the app to work properly.