MapInfo Pro

View Only
  • 1.  Bing Maps Level of Detail

Posted 03-20-2020 10:48
    Is there any way to force more detailed views for Bing Hybrid?  Alternatively how can I get the maximum sized screen and still edit (e.g., hide the taskbar and add tables to a map while the explorer window is hidden)? Thanks

------------------------------
    Rex Edwards
    CAMPBELL AVIATION GROUP
    Alexandria VA

• 2.  RE: Bing Maps Level of Detail

Employee
    Posted 03-23-2020 00:01
    Hi Rex, 

One way to work with the maximum sized screen is to have your favorite commands in the Quick Access Toolbar at the upper left hand corner of your screen.  You can add as many commands as you like from the QAT menu.  

For example, in the below screenshot, I have  added "Add Thematic Map" and "New Table" from the QAT menu. 

From the "Choose Command From" dropdown menu you can choose the ribbon tab or the menu commands from which you can add it to the right hand column to be seen in the Quick Access Toolbar.

Regards,
    Shweta

Shweta Shukla
    Pitney Bowes Software India
    Noida

• 3.  RE: Bing Maps Level of Detail

Employee
    Posted 03-23-2020 00:38
    You can also add  commands to the Map Toolbar or Layout Toolbar from the Customize ribbon menu. 

Click on the Customize ribbon > Choose Map Toolbar. From the "Choose commands from" dropdown menu, you can add the commands in the right hand pane that will show up in the Mini Toolbar. You will have to give it a new customization name. 

In the below screenshot, I have added "Open Table", "New Table" and "Create PDF" in the Map mini toolbar.

Shweta Shukla
    Pitney Bowes Software India
    Noida