ACR

View Only
  • 1.  ACR Summary v9.2 - History file out of space error code #UBS045E & #UBS042E

Posted 03-05-2020 08:19

Hi -

I am having an issue when running against the History file with a maximum number of Job-id keys reached, I have run a reorg against the History file but this does not seem to be working.   Can someone please help me on trying to get this History file re-allocated, I have to apologize I am system person not an application person therefore I do not normally perform these tasks.  If you would like to speak to me please feel free to call me (860.954.7009).  I really need this resolved ASAP as I am trying to apply the our New License Key applied and this is part of the test.   Thank in advance for your support...

• 2.  RE: ACR Summary v9.2 - History file out of space error code #UBS045E & #UBS042E

Posted 03-05-2020 09:39

Hi Angela,

The REORG is the correct course of action, but I noticed that our REORG article was ambiguous about which options to use to resolve these errors. This has now been updated to specifically call out the option to REORG into a new database.

After selecting the option to REORG into a new database, the key value will be the Estimated number of Job IDs. This will need to be a larger number than what your current history database has. If you aren’t certain what your current Job ID limit is, a List History report will provide this information. This article has also been updated with instructions and a screenshot example of what to look for to increase Job IDs.

• 3.  RE: ACR Summary v9.2 - History file out of space error code #UBS045E & #UBS042E

Posted 03-05-2020 12:26

Hi Brenda -

I actually had performed what you suggested but it is not working.  So it appears I am doing something incorrectly.  Is there a webex we can do to see what I am doing wrong?  Please let me know... Thanks

• 4.  RE: ACR Summary v9.2 - History file out of space error code #UBS045E & #UBS042E

Posted 03-05-2020 13:13

Hi Angela,

I'll email you to set up a webex to help resolve your issue.

Thank you.

• 5.  RE: ACR Summary v9.2 - History file out of space error code #UBS045E & #UBS042E

Posted 03-05-2020 13:15

Thank you.. I have tried everything and still receiving the same error...

• 6.  RE: ACR Summary v9.2 - History file out of space error code #UBS045E & #UBS042E

Posted 03-06-2020 11:20

Hi Angela,

Glad to hear that the issue was resolved! To document the resolution here: the history database was originally created by an ID that is no longer active in the system. The contents of the history database were blank, so a fresh database was created under a system ID. The ACR jobs functioned after pointing to the new History database.