Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  How create annotation/query layer from REST service output

Posted 03-12-2019 08:12
    Hi!

I'm working with soon-to-be public SSA service and one feature in there will be advanced query to find specific points inside specific polygon and calculate some new attributes to those points. So far, I have constructed REST service based on Enterprise Designer workflow for querying and calculations and extensibility component to show results as a table in SSA. REST service mentioned before delivers geometry and coordinates of points to output as well.
    For a final step, I need to create temporary layer from these points. Therefore, it would be great to create new annotation or query layer for that, but as I'm new to Angular and also SSA, I'm struggling with this part. I tried to use OpenLayers vector layer made from geometry that I received from REST service output, but so far my attempts to add layer to map have not been successful.  Could you please help me find right libraries and tools in Angular to succeed this task.

PS.  "2. How to add a query layer to the map?" posted to discussions by Andy Dandilly would probably be very helpful in this case, but unfortunately this tutorial is missing attachment with instructions.

Thank you
    Ott

------------------------------
    Ott Koik
    Knowledge Community Shared Account

• 2.  RE: How create annotation/query layer from REST service output
    Best Answer

Posted 03-22-2019 04:50
    Hi,
    There is some sample code in attached files.
    Best regards.

David POUTIER
    COVEA GROUPE
    PARIS

• 3.  RE: How create annotation/query layer from REST service output

Posted 03-22-2019 05:00
    Hi!

Thank you! That seems to be exactly what I need.

Best regards,
    Ott Koik

Ott Koik
    Knowledge Community Shared Account