EngageOne™

View Only
  • 1.  Differences between EngageOne products?

Posted 06-13-2019 14:48
    I get confused with the differences between the EngageOne products that are available...I understand some are used for digital communication and others for mail. Can someone put it in plain english for me to understand?

Thanks!

------------------------------
    James Tobias
    Data Product Manager
    Pitney Bowes

• 2.  RE: Differences between EngageOne products?
    Best Answer

Posted 06-14-2019 03:22
    Hi James,

I have worked on the following EngageOne products and here is the short summary :

EngageOne Compose comprises of the below modules:

EngageOne® Designer(formerly DOC1 Designer): Provides the environment for designing personalized customer communications/templates.
    Use-case: Designing Credit card statements, Insurance Bills

EngageOne® Generate(formerly DOC1 Generate): Provides the environment for publishing personalized customer communications designed from EngageOne® Designer. This is executed using a batch script. The input to this module is the output from EngageOne® Designer.
    Use-case: To generate a variety of output streams like AFP/PS/PDF/HTML/LINE DATA

EngageOne® Server: This is an interactive and user-friendly approach to produce the same outputs as EngageOne Generate. So basically, it provides a non-batch mode where EngageOne Interactive allows front-office users to create customized communications via EngageOne Designer.
    Use-case: To generate a variety of output streams like AFP/PS/PDF/HTML/LINE DATA

EngageOne® Content Author: The Content Author is used for creating, maintaining and reviewing messages that provide dynamic content for publications produced by EngageOne Designer.
    Use-Case: Special offers, Advertisements, Company Promotions, etc. can be categorized and customized.

EngageOne® Vault (formerly e2Vault): The EngageOne® Vault can compress, store and manage documents that have been composed in a wide range of output formats including those specifically produced by the Generate environment. The output of EngageOne Generate or Server becomes the input to EngageOne Vault.
    Use-case: Fast retrieval and compression of output files which saves the disk space

EngageOne® Deliver (formerly eMessaging/EngageOne Digital Delivery): EngageOne® Deliver is a complete, enterprise-class, solution for Sending the customer communications in the form of e-mail and SMS.
    Use-Case: To send Credit card statements to customers

Let me know if you require any more information.

Thanks!!

Abhimanyu Kumar Singh
    Pitney Bowes Software India
    Noida

• 3.  RE: Differences between EngageOne products?

Posted 06-14-2019 09:32
    Thanks for the helpful info Abhimanyu.      I think our website does a pretty decent job of explaining the differences between EngageOne offerings as well.   

https://www.pitneybowes.com/us/customer-engagement-marketing.html?tab1

[Chris] [Mabey]
    [Sr. Manager]
    [Pitney Bowes Software and Data Solutions]
    [White River Jct.] [Vermont]

• 4.  RE: Differences between EngageOne products?

Employee
    Posted 06-25-2019 10:49
    Additionally,

EngageOne Enrichment (formerly StreamWeaver)
    Enrichment reads in print files generated by composition products, such as Generate and modifies them before being printed, archived, or other processing.  Some examples are adding or replacing bar codes for use with new hardware, performing address cleansing and presorting for USPS mailing discounts, moving address lines to use a new windowed envelope, or removing sensitive material from a document prior to archive.

Enrichment processes PDF, AFPDS, PCL, and PostSciprt.

Eric Olson
    Senior Principal Software Engineer
    PITNEY BOWES SOFTWARE, INC