Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  Can I make a Print Template with the selected information displayed?

Posted 04-16-2018 06:36

Can I make it so that if an object is selected, the information from the information pane is also printed onto the print template?

I can do it in Exponare but I can't find how to do that in Spectrum?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Can I make a Print Template with the selected information displayed?

Posted 04-17-2018 00:55

Hi @Rebecca Marks? 

The information for a selected object appears on a second page at the moment.

I haven't found a way to reliably format the results, I probably could by creating a new css class and applying it by editing the print template, but any manual changes you make will most likely be replaced if you edit the template using the administration tool.

?cheers

• 3.  RE: Can I make a Print Template with the selected information displayed?

Posted 04-17-2018 23:54

Ah I see, I was trying to demonstrate this to a co-worker but the second page does not come in the print preview. You have to complete the print and look at the PDF to see the second page.

• 4.  RE: Can I make a Print Template with the selected information displayed?

Posted 06-06-2018 01:14

I'm wondering if there is a way to NOT display the information other then by clearing the left panel?

• 5.  RE: Can I make a Print Template with the selected information displayed?

Posted 06-12-2018 01:34

Natalia, have you tried a template that is Map Only?