Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  Can user Queries be Edited instead of recreated to alter search terms?

Posted 07-08-2018 23:18

When an SSA end user creates a query they can be quite involved, having multiple criteria. As an example in the query below I've created a simple 3-step query that if I wanted to look at the same criteria only this time with a different material I'd have to rebuild the query with all conditions to reset a single criterion.

It would be better if at this point I could click on the three dot symbol for the query either in the Map Legend or the Info panel and be presented with an option to edit the existing query terms to create a new one.

• 2.  RE: Can user Queries be Edited instead of recreated to alter search terms?

Posted 07-15-2018 18:47

I don't have an answer for this but I totally agree! It is painful that you have to rewrite every query as a new one rather then having a simple edit option for existing ones.

• 3.  RE: Can user Queries be Edited instead of recreated to alter search terms?

Employee
    Posted 08-03-2018 06:44

At this point queries cannot be edited. Query module is getting revisited & ability to edit queries is being looked at. This may come in Apr, 19 release