Automate

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

What types of WUGinars, Demos, Templates & Boot Camps do you want to see in 2020? Let us know!

• 1.  What types of WUGinars, Demos, Templates & Boot Camps do you want to see in 2020? Let us know!

Posted 11-20-2019 13:48
    We're looking for your feedback on what types of content and locations you'd like to see for Winshuttle Programs in 2020, including WUGinars, demos, templates and boot camps. Let us know your thoughts by completing this short, 4-question survey

We look forward to hearing your input and planning great content for 2020!

------------------------------
    Community Manager | Winshuttle

• 2.  RE: What types of WUGinars, Demos, Templates & Boot Camps do you want to see in 2020? Let us know!

Posted 03-12-2020 10:32
    1 to 2 day direct boot camp.
    I am looking to learn about BAPI to use Direct more to speed up extracts and loading of long running standard and direct scripts.

Shuttle on!
    Benjamin Kielas | SAP Data lead
    Generac Power Systems, Inc. | 2625106580

• 3.  RE: What types of WUGinars, Demos, Templates & Boot Camps do you want to see in 2020? Let us know!

Posted 03-12-2020 10:40
    Also how to use other excel, text, emails, and other forms of out put files from other programs to import them into Winshuttle and load. Manual and automatic process. (Watch for an email with an excel attachment convert and load using Winshuttle.) Pick up a file (excel) and put it into Winshuttle and load automatically.

• 4.  RE: What types of WUGinars, Demos, Templates & Boot Camps do you want to see in 2020? Let us know!

Posted 03-12-2020 11:25
    Hi Ben,

We are launching three more Studio Training Boot Camps in 2020.  Here is a link to the schedule - www.winshuttle.com/2020-bootcamps

Nichelle

Winshuttle Marketing

• 5.  RE: What types of WUGinars, Demos, Templates & Boot Camps do you want to see in 2020? Let us know!

Posted 03-12-2020 12:18
    Thank you!
    Where can I find the details that will be covered at camp?

• 6.  RE: What types of WUGinars, Demos, Templates & Boot Camps do you want to see in 2020? Let us know!

Posted 03-12-2020 18:05
    Here is more detailed information about the boot camps.  https://www.winshuttle.com/event/winshuttle-studio-training-boot-camp-boston/.  Let me know if you still have questions.  

Nichelle

Winshuttle Marketing

• 7.  RE: What types of WUGinars, Demos, Templates & Boot Camps do you want to see in 2020? Let us know!

Posted 03-13-2020 14:50

Can any of these boot-camps be webex or go to meeting live cast sessions?

Paul Volkert | IT SAP support
    Florida Power & Light Company Inc

• 8.  RE: What types of WUGinars, Demos, Templates & Boot Camps do you want to see in 2020? Let us know!

Posted 03-13-2020 15:11
    Hi Paul,

It's a great question in light of what's currently happening in our world.  At this point, we don't have that as an option.  The training is 7 hours, which is challenging to deliver virtually and keep everyone engaged.  But, we are talking about contingency plans for offering this training, such as postponing to a later date in the year.  We are also looking into ways we might be able to offer this content virtually.  Stay tuned!

Winshuttle Marketing

• 9.  RE: What types of WUGinars, Demos, Templates & Boot Camps do you want to see in 2020? Let us know!

Posted 03-13-2020 15:46

As I would like to know more in the direct section. I would like to have training time along with design time to work with in my own system to have a true understanding of the use.

• 10.  RE: What types of WUGinars, Demos, Templates & Boot Camps do you want to see in 2020? Let us know!

Posted 03-13-2020 09:34
    I like the BAPI suggestion. Being a non-IT developer here, there are a lot of technical terms/things in general that I am not skilled in. Also, since Foundation sits on top of SharePoint, something related to the SharePoint side of things. It looks to be very powerful and there seem to be some really cool features, but again, I know nothing about SharePoint. You need a script or query though, I've got you covered. ;)

Vanessa Kutasi | Application Analyst II
    IDEXX | New England WUG Leader

• 11.  RE: What types of WUGinars, Demos, Templates & Boot Camps do you want to see in 2020? Let us know!

Employee
    Posted 03-16-2020 11:44
    HI All

For those interested in Direct, I presented how to use it in this Wuginar:  https://www.winshuttle.com/assets/webinar-wuginar-how-to-use-studio-direct-to-leverage-sap/  in 2018. 

There is also free online training for the basics here: https://winshuttle.ancileuperform.com/gm/folder-1.11.1874  (access from the Community site.  Please open a support ticket if you don't have a login for the training)

Both of the above are not a replacement for a boot camp, but it might give you a sense of the possibilities. 

Best Regards,
    Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    PSE | Winshuttle NA

• 12.  RE: What types of WUGinars, Demos, Templates & Boot Camps do you want to see in 2020? Let us know!

Posted 03-16-2020 12:07

Thank you Sigrid!

After I review these I will post what else I am would like to use it for.

Ben Kielas