Data360 Govern

View Only
  • 1.  Parent field showing on grid

Posted 11-03-2020 07:35

Hi,

I have a technical asset hierarchy and although I have only created a single field (NAME) on the asset, by default is owner/parent shows on the asset grid view.

How do I move the position of this field on the grid, Ideally I want the parent to show as the first field as it will make it a little easier to read.

The full asset path is helpful and I can easily create a field to hold this using the standard customisation but in that case I would want to remove the Owner/Parent field off the grid as its duplicating the information on the screen.

See below:

Is there any way to hide, move, alter the Owner/Parent field?

• 2.  RE: Parent field showing on grid

Employee
    Posted 11-03-2020 09:12

Note: This was originally posted by an inactive account. Content was preserved by moving under an admin account.

Hello John,

As of now we don't have that feature to remove , hide the Owner/Parent field, as it will show the Owner of the Asset.

You can move to Full path to first column by up and down arrows in Config-> Business Assets. 

• 3.  RE: Parent field showing on grid

Posted 01-22-2021 09:08

We also wanted to do a similar thing the way we showed our data. <x-zendesk-user data-user-name="Suhas Kotha">365021274968</x-zendesk-user> could you raise this as an enhancement and mention that a couple of customers would be interested in this feature?

We also wanted to be able to re-order the columns of the Parent or hide it.