Automate

View Only
  • 1.  query for reference operation set numbers not displaying all results

Posted 08-25-2020 22:07
    Hello,
    I am trying to query reference operation set header data and operation numbers. I am passing in task list type S, the group number and the plant from the PLKO table.

I would like to see all of the operation numbers listed (column H).

When I go into SE16 to check the results I am only seeing 8 entries in Winshuttle, the PLPO table shows 9.

I tried passing in the Counter and putting in 00000001 and 00000002 to see if it would pull in the 9th entry but it did not.

Any ideas why the last row is left off of the query results?

Thanks for any advice.
    Derek

------------------------------
    Derek Sayres | SAP PLM Business Analyst

• 2.  RE: query for reference operation set numbers not displaying all results

Employee
    Posted 08-26-2020 12:52
    Hi Derek

Not sure what type of task list you are trying to extract, but here is my version of a query for a general task list with all of the operations.

HTH
    Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    PSE | Winshuttle NA

• 3.  RE: query for reference operation set numbers not displaying all results

Posted 08-26-2020 12:56
    Hey Derek -

What happens if you remove the Internal Counter join?   I have an example that works but I actually have an intermediate table PLAS being used to join PLPO and PLKO. That might also be an option to try. 
    PLPOPLKO

Thank you!

JENNIFER HWANG | SE
    Winshuttle North America

• 4.  RE: query for reference operation set numbers not displaying all results

Employee
    Posted 08-26-2020 13:28
    FYI, in the example I attached, I'm using PLAS, too.  

S-

Sigrid Kok
    PSE | Winshuttle NA

• 5.  RE: query for reference operation set numbers not displaying all results

Posted 08-27-2020 16:27

Thank you both very much! That really helped me get closer. I am now experiencing a different issue where I am getting too many results.

for this particular reference operation set I have 38 entries, the PLPO table has 76 entries based off changes, the PLAS table has 42 entries, only two of them have a deletion indicator.

is there another table I need to add to limit the results to only what's currently in the reference operation set (task list type S)?

Thanks,
    Derek

Derek Sayres | SAP PLM Business Analyst

• 6.  RE: query for reference operation set numbers not displaying all results

Employee
    Posted 08-27-2020 17:17
    HI Derek

I didn't have PLKO for the description of the task list, so I added it and didn't get duplicates.

Here are my joins.   Check out the work center plant joins - I don't know if you have them.

Check out my joins to the work center above.  These are yours and I don't see the PLPO and PLKO plant joins to CRHD

Best practice is to always add one table at a time and do a test run each time to be sure you didn't introduce duplicate rows.  If you do, then it's time to hunt for additional joins.

Hope my joins help,
    Sigrid

Sigrid Kok
    PSE | Winshuttle NA