Community FAQs

• 1.  Precisely Assure Quick-EDD, is there a community for this?

Posted 05-24-2021 14:26
    Is there a community for the Precisely Assure Quick-EDD product which we used to replace Mimix?
    I looked at the other communities and they all seem to deal with geographical mapping.

Where do we find out about new releases, etc for Quick-EDD?  We get support from this through BCS however I seem to recall there used to be new releases about every other month but it's been almost 6 months since the last release.

------------------------------
    Rob Berendt
    Senior Systems Analyst
    DEKKO GROUP
    GARRETT IN

• 2.  RE: Precisely Assure Quick-EDD, is there a community for this?

Posted 05-28-2021 12:51
    I'm looking for the same thing Rob, it seems like this is a work in process. We run QEDD as well, and I have experience with iTera and a little Mimix, feel free to bounce questions off me if you like.

There is a mailing list where I get occasional updates about new releases, the latest is 210420 (April 2021). Maybe open a support case to get put on the email list.

Jeff Green
    Sr. Systems Engineer
    National Flood Services
    KALISPELL MT

• 3.  RE: Precisely Assure Quick-EDD, is there a community for this?

Posted 06-01-2021 07:37
    Jeff,
    Check out the reply from Peter Horsbøll Møller to a similar question about Mimix
    https://community.precisely.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=259&MessageKey=2aed4544-12db-4851-b066-646362766fb7&CommunityKey=b10cdb6d-d1c9-4ea2-a153-ce84cdf606a1&tab=digestviewer&ReturnUrl=%2fcommunities%2fcommunity-home%2fdigestviewer%3fCommunityKey%3db10cdb6d-d1c9-4ea2-a153-ce84cdf606a1
    Basically what he said was these communities were migrated over from the acquisition of Pitney Bowes and Precisely is still looking at firing up something for their other software.

Rob Berendt
    Senior Systems Analyst
    DEKKO GROUP
    GARRETT IN