MapInfo Pro

View Only
  • 1.  Can I buy drive-time boundaries for Germany using Pro credits? If so where do I find details and costings? Many thanks

Posted 09-26-2018 17:47

• 2.  RE: Can I buy drive-time boundaries for Germany using Pro credits? If so where do I find details and costings? Many thanks

Employee
    Posted 10-01-2018 11:05

Hi Keith

If you have MapInfo Pro 17.0, you have 2000 credits each month that you can use for example to create drive time regions for most countries in the World.

2000 credits will make it possible to create around 400 drivetime regions per month.

How many are you planning on creating? Have you already tried out the service/the Drivetime tool in MapInfo Pro 17.0?

• 3.  RE: Can I buy drive-time boundaries for Germany using Pro credits? If so where do I find details and costings? Many thanks

Posted 10-01-2018 12:44

Hi Keith

Just sign-up for an account in the backstage area under "Services"?

• 4.  RE: Can I buy drive-time boundaries for Germany using Pro credits? If so where do I find details and costings? Many thanks

Posted 10-18-2018 08:41

Peter

I'm having issues with the geocoding server which keeps charging me multiple times for failed attempts in Germany and USA. I resolved this at the 3rd attempt.

I tried to geocode a UK file at postcode level which failed. Does the server require an address? Surely postcode should be sufficient?

Where is the cost documented for the pay as you go geocoding on the MI Pro Premium Plan over the monthly allowance?

Thanks for clarifying

• 5.  RE: Can I buy drive-time boundaries for Germany using Pro credits? If so where do I find details and costings? Many thanks

Posted 10-18-2018 09:26
    Peter I’m having service issues all over the place with Pitney Bowes. See my Li360 comment earlier on lack of service. Are there issues impacting customer service? I need to understand the cost per record geocoded using the server. I had to run it 3 times on a file of German and USA stores until it appended the lat / long co-ordinates. I have been charged 3 times on each on my credits for this although the first 2 attempts did not produce results. I tried to geocode a file of UK stores just with the postcode, store ID and store name. Does the Geocode server require an input address? Surely at postcode level it should work with just the UK postcode? Thank you for clarifying. Regards Keith Widdop

• 6.  RE: Can I buy drive-time boundaries for Germany using Pro credits? If so where do I find details and costings? Many thanks

Employee
    Posted 10-22-2018 02:43

Hi Keith,

Could you provide us data/table you are using to diagnosed issue in more detail.

In case of POSTALCODE geocode level, you might get error if other fields (like address) are mapped in output table. The workaround is map only postal code in output table.

We have a bug related to "postalcode" geocode level where geocode is failed when fields other than postal code is mapped in output table and its fix will be available in next patch (i.e. 17.0.2). you can use the workaround mentioned above for the time.