Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only

**** Introducing Spectrum Spatial Connect ****

• 1.  **** Introducing Spectrum Spatial Connect ****

Posted 12-19-2019 04:21
    I'm really excited to introduce a new addition to the Spectrum Spatial portfolio, Spectrum Spatial Connect.

Quick overview and demo of Spectrum Spatial Connect

Spectrum Spatial Connect is an enterprise mobile solution that extends Spectrum Spatial to a mobile workforce that may be Online or Offline. It enables many different types of business processes by allowing business and spatial data to be accessed and captured by business users, executives, or members of the public.

Spectrum Spatial Connect is for a deskless workforce

It is now estimated that 80% of the global workforce do not have a desk (see 'The Rise of the Deskless Workforce'). Even for those that do have a desk they are increasingly using their mobile devices to perform work. Spectrum Spatial Connect is for empowering these workers to be able to take Location Intelligence on the road with them.

In our first example, we demonstrate the use of Spectrum Spatial Connect for an Insurance company that needs to do a risk assessment of a large rural property:

Location Intelligence related fieldwork can be seen in most industries. For example:

• Retail
      Site selection and evaluation – a mobile device used on location to review L.I. data, capture photos, complete assessment forms, customer questionnaire
    • Insurance and Financial Services
      Mobile Risk Assessment for insurance or loans. Provide a mobile risk assessment team with L.I. risk data and enrich with user risk assessment forms. E.g. Farm Insurance, Farm Lending
    • Local Government (also consider Confirm Connect)
      Fieldworker solutions for Tree Surveys, Weed Management, Risk assessments, Street Naming, and Numbering
    • Telco/Utilities
      Field Worker Inspections for infrastructure maintenance assessments

I am really pleased to be able to offer such a flexible solution for our customers

Click the link to find more information about  Spectrum Spatial Connect.

------------------------------
    Andy d'Andilly
    Pitney Bowes Software Ltd
    HENLEY-ON-THAMES
    ------------------------------