MapInfo Pro

View Only
  • 1.  Formatting

Posted 02-05-2020 02:42
    I am using an older version of MapInfo Pro - Version 16.0.4 (64-bit) Release Build 401.  I previously had it loaded onto my PC and everything was working fine.  I am now travelling and have successfully downloaded the software to my Microsoft Surface Go.  However, when I want to change the style of a line or polygon there are no line (or polygon border) style options available and only the top row of colours.  Is there any way I can fix this?

------------------------------
    Jemma Batten
    BLACK SHEEP COUNTRYSIDE MANAGEMENT

• 2.  RE: Formatting

Posted 02-05-2020 19:01
    Hi @Jemma Batten ,

Sorry to hear about the issue with the style picker. Haven't seen this before & seems specific to your installation, think it would be best to have our Support team look into this with you. Do you have the contact details for the local team or would you like us to create a Case for you?

Thanks, Ashley​

Ashley Crane
    Regional Director, Software Support
    Pitney Bowes

• 3.  RE: Formatting

Posted 02-06-2020 05:01
    Hi Ashley, thanks for your message.  I'm currently in Kenya so don't have any local team contacts and would be very grateful if you could pass this on to the Support team please.
    Thanks again, Jemma

Jemma Batten

• 4.  RE: Formatting

Posted 02-06-2020 23:59
    Hi Jemma,

No problems, we've created a Case & are in the process of assigning to a team member who will contact you direct to progress.

Regards, Ashley

Ashley Crane
    Regional Director, Software Support
    Pitney Bowes

• 5.  RE: Formatting

Posted 02-07-2020 04:59
    Thanks for your help Ashley, someone has been in touch and we're working to resolve this issue.
    Jemma

Jemma Batten