Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  Spectrum Spatial Connect - webinar and some what's new "stuff"

Posted 11-01-2020 22:43
    FYI - not sure if you saw this, there's a webinar giving an overview on what customers are doing with Spectrum Spatial Connect - taking you location intelligence mobile with custom apps.. rego here, you'll get recording if timezon/timing is not good

Also the team has been working a whole bunch of new capabilities, so reach out to your local Precisely team if you'd like to find out more, we'll be posting some demos etc in this forum in soon, so watch this space... here's snapshot:

- a ton of new out of the box templates to get folk started quickly, these include problem/solution info, flows and actual templates that you can use to demo/get started

- new offline/background tracking capability - ability to track a user in the field. This will work when both online/offline and then can send data back to backend, as needed

-  Loads more features, improvements etc

------------------------------
    Adam Ginsburg
    Buzzy.Buzz Pty Ltd
    Mona Vale NSW

• 2.  RE: Spectrum Spatial Connect - webinar and some what's new "stuff"

Posted 11-08-2020 19:47
    I understand that time of this webinar may not be great for Europe and America's but if you rego you'll get a link to the recording https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=reg30.jsp&partnerref=linkedin_post&utm_source=GaggleAMP-Precisely&utm_medium=LinkedIn+%28GaggleAMP%29&utm_campaign=none+%28GaggleAMP%29&utm_content=learn-how-to-quickly-and-easily-build-apps-for-mobiledata-captu-2740106&eventid=2768368&sessionid=1&key=0B497A2D5FEBCA0FA2CA15940E4E786C&regTag=&sourcepage=register

Adam Ginsburg
    Buzzy.Buzz Pty Ltd
    Bayview NSW

• 3.  RE: Spectrum Spatial Connect - webinar and some what's new "stuff"

Posted 11-16-2020 08:56
    Hello Adam,

I live in the UK, and the timing for this webinar wasn't the best, as you said. However, I registered but haven't received a link to the recording, and I'd pretty much be interested in seeing it. When will it be available?

Kind regards,

Miquel Roy Sunyer
    Kirklees Council
    HUDDERSFIELD

• 4.  RE: Spectrum Spatial Connect - webinar and some what's new "stuff"

Posted 11-16-2020 09:09
    Sorry, just noticed that the link to the live session in the registration email is the same as the one for the recording, so I already got it.

Kind regards,

Miquel Roy Sunyer
    Kirklees Council
    HUDDERSFIELD

• 5.  RE: Spectrum Spatial Connect - webinar and some what's new "stuff"

Posted 11-17-2020 16:08
    Great, don't hesitate to reach out if more help needed.

Adam Ginsburg
    Buzzy.Buzz Pty Ltd
    Bayview NSW