Spectrum Spatial (SSA/LIM)

View Only
  • 1.  Switching Business Maps On/Off

Posted 09-16-2019 01:39
    Hi All, I can't seem to find an easy answer to this. Is there a way once i enable one business map, it disables another?
    IE i have two sets of imagery, low & high res.

------------------------------
    Kieran McGowan
    GIS officer

• 2.  RE: Switching Business Maps On/Off

Posted 09-19-2019 04:27
    Hi Kieran,

Thank you for seeking out a suggestion to resolve your query on the knowledge community!

From your previous posts, I could figure out that this query must be regarding Spectrum Spatial Analyst 2018.2.

Looks like you have two business maps in the same map project, one, that contains imagery data with the high-resolution while the other business map with low-resolution imagery data. You are interested to know if enabling one of them can automatically disable the other without having manually done so. 

Can you confirm my understanding of your query here and if this is understood wrongly, can you clarify this a bit? We will surely be able to help you in the best way possible.

Nalin Mathur
    Pitney Bowes Software India PVT. Ltd
    Noida

• 3.  RE: Switching Business Maps On/Off

Posted 09-20-2019 00:19
    Yes this is correct, automatically turn off one, when another is enabled. Like a 'radio button'

Kieran McGowan
    Knowledge Community Shared Account
    Shelton CT

• 4.  RE: Switching Business Maps On/Off

Posted 10-10-2019 22:46
    Hi Kieran,

This is normal behaviour for basemaps but not business maps, could you put the two imagery layers in as basemaps instead of business maps?

I'm sure you could use extensibility and develop an extension to do this for business maps but I am not aware of any way to do it without development.

Duri Bradshaw
    Spatial IT Consultant
    Insight GIS