Data360 Govern

View Only
  • 1.  New UI look currently in Dev

Posted 07-01-2021 13:33

I'm not loving the look of the new UI (currently in our dev environment).  With the information located under the heading it requires more scrolling to get through the information.  It is also harder to reader than the old format which structured like a table.

• 2.  RE: New UI look currently in Dev

Posted 07-02-2021 05:58

Agree

• 3.  RE: New UI look currently in Dev

Posted 07-05-2021 00:07

I would reach out to your support contacts on this one to see if they can assist you in apply some CSS "branding".

We have applied some styling that has made it a lot clearer than the out of the box look and feel.

Increasing the section headers and using a dark background colour to help show the division of the content and then using BOLD and UNDERLINE style of the field headers make them read as headers and not just more content.

You table also update the table headers and link text colour to match your corporate colour scheme and it all starts to hang together nicely.

I have also been privileged to see the layout in the future releases and making space on the right hand side of the screen is going to be worth it.

• 4.  RE: New UI look currently in Dev

Employee
    Posted 07-12-2021 13:22

Note: This was originally posted by an inactive account. Content was preserved by moving under an admin account.

Hello Georgia,

Is something can you provide the examples regarding the issue you are facing ? 

• 5.  RE: New UI look currently in Dev

Posted 07-15-2021 08:23

Thank you for the suggestions John.

Suhas - Are you able to help with implementation of some of John's suggestions?